#
Health

This popular children’s activity is causing devastating consequences

One of the most popular children’s activities to have at a birthday party is causing more harm than good. The rental item is relatively cheap, but there is an underlying danger to them which is now coming to the surface.

Brenda Sanderson learned this first-hand when her 10-year-old son started breaking out in what appeared to be burns. But after they didn’t go away, she took her child to the hospital.

At the hospital, the doctors revealed that the boy had contracted a severe staph infection from playing in a contaminated bounce house. This happened because the bounce house had not been properly cleaned after being used by other sweaty children. Apparently, Keeping the inflatables sanitized is solely up to the owners and is not a required part of the inspection.

Tags
Show More

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

seven − five =

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Close

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker